Care & Maintenance
1. Can Youth Beauty hair be styled with heat?
- Yes, our hair is 100% human hair and may be styled with heat. Use heat protectant to extend the longevity of your hair.
2. Can I color and or bleach Youth Beauty hair?
- Yes, you may color and bleach our hair, but we strongly recommend having a professional stylist color and bleach the hair to avoid damage.
3. How do I care for my hair extensions/wigs?
- To properly care for your extensions you should shampoo and condition regularly with a high-quality sulfate-free shampoo. Use a moisturizing conditioner to add moisture. Use a heat protectant when applying heat styling tools, and sleep on a satin pillowcase (or in a satin cap) to reduce breakage, tangles, and thinning.
- More detailed care and maintenance recommendations can be found on our website.
4. How full are the bundles?
- All of our bundles are measured by weight and should-be approximately 3.5 oz. Please note, as an industry standard, the longer the hair is, the shorter the weft will be and the shorter the hair is, the longer the weft will be since bundles are measured by weight. This is true for all virgin hair retailers.
5. How do I prepare my bundles for install?
- To prepare your bundles for install, pre-wash and condition your bundles with high-quality shampoo and conditioning products that are Sulfate Free.
6. Will I have a problem with shedding?
- Depending on the amount of force you use when brushing the hair or how gentle you are while washing, you may experience some shedding. Bleach may also cause shedding.
7. Will I experience tangles?
- Our hair doesn't have a problem with tangles, but tangles are natural and will happen if the hair is not properly taken care of. Use detangling spray to avoid excessive shedding while detangling.
8. How long will my hair last?
- With proper care your hair should last a minimum of 6 months to a year or longer. Daily excessive heat, lack of washing and conditioning may have an effect on the longevity of your hair.
9. Can I swim with my hair extensions?
- Swimming with your extensions is not recommended, but if you insist please do the following:
- Detangle hair before and after you enter the water:
- Braid hair while swimming
- After swimming either do a good shampoo/conditioner on hair or deep condition
10. Do the knots come bleached?
- Currently, our units do not unless indicated, we encourage using make-up inside cap to help blend in.
Shipping & Delivery
1. How much does shipping cost?
- Standard shipping is free on orders of $75 or more. For orders less than $75, the cost is $6. Overnight shipping is $35. It includes signature delivery confirmation.
2. When will my order be shipped?
- Our standard processing time for orders is 2-6 business depends on availability. Overnight Shipping orders are processed within the same business day if the order is placed by 1:00 pm PST. Please call us first to check availability for overnight orders.
3. When will I receive my tracking number?
Please note processing + shipping are separate, processing is dependent on your orders customization, shipping can take anywhere between 3 to 5 business days. After your order has shipped, within 48 hours you will receive your tracking info via email.
4. How long does it take to receive my order?
- All orders are delivered on business days, Monday through Friday. Orders are not delivered on weekends. Orders shipped with standard shipping are processed within 2 to 6 business days depending on availability. Orders are delivered by the postal carrier within 3 to 5 business days.
5. My tracking says delivered, but I haven’t received my package – what do I do?
- We recommend checking with your neighbors to see if it was accidentally delivered somewhere nearby.
- You can also contact the carrier directly to verify that they no longer have the package. The phone number for FedEx is 1-800-Go-FedEx. The phone number for USPS is 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777). If your shipment can't be located, please contact us for assistance.
- Please make sure to also enter the correct shipping address – street number and name, apartment or suite number, city, state, and zip code.
- We are not liable for packages that are sent to the wrong address when the address information is entered incorrectly.
6. Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
- We only ship to P.O. boxes when using standard shipping. If you are using express or signature required shipping, you must enter a valid residence, company or hotel address for a successful delivery.
7. I live outside of the U.S, how long will shipping take for me?
- Shipping to other countries will take at least 7 business days.
1. If I don't like the hair I purchased, can I exchange or get a refund?
- Yes, you have 7 days to return the hair for a full refund. The hair MUST NOT be unwrapped, used, or tampered with.
- Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com before you send the hair back to us.
2. Why are Youth Beauty Hair Extensions non-returnable if unwrapped, worn, or otherwise tampered with?
- Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. We take matters of hygiene and public safety seriously. For the safety of all customers, we cannot allow opened items to be returned. This is a common practice with virgin hair extension suppliers.
- We recommend that you thoroughly inspect and examine the hair while it is still tied in the bundle to make sure you are satisfied with the product. Show the product to your stylist if you are unsure. Please do not tamper with the hair in anyway, especially if you have doubts and will like to return it: this means no combing, washing or chemically altering the hair.
3. How to request a return or exchange?
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must contact us prior to sending your return so we can provide your Confirmation#. Requests for refunds on merchandise returned without contacting us will not be honored.
1. What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), and PayPal.
2. Why is my transaction not going through?
- Transactions may not go through if the information entered does not match what your bank or credit card provider has on file. Please make sure that you enter the correct billing address and contact information, exactly as it appears on your bank or credit card statement.
- Some transactions may also be held for further verification by our Risk Review team to ensure the protection of our customers.
3. Why did Customer Service email/call me to verify my order?
- Orders over $500 may require additional verification prior to shipping. Our Customer Service team will contact you if this is required for your order.
4. Does Youth Beauty Hair keep my personal credit card information?
- Youth Beauty Hair never stores your credit card information. This is the private property of the cardholder at all times before, during, and after the product purchase.
- All transactions are processed through Shopify Payments — a secure form of payment that is heavily encrypted by third-party payment processors.
- You can allow Shopify Payments to remember your card information for quicker future checkout.
1. I live nearby; can I walk in to purchase hair?
- Yes, just call or email ahead of time to make an appointment
2. How can I reach Customer Service?
- Our Customer Service team is available from 10 am to 6 pm PST Monday through Friday.
- For the fastest response, contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (909)-599-5777
- You can ask us about our products, get advice on a style, let us help you with an order, or share your feedback with us!